Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 03/02/2023
This website is owned and operated by The Sticker House Limited T/A My Playroom UK. Registered office: Unit 10 Batchelor Crescent, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2TY (Telephone: 07525183151). Registered in England 13205837.
Changes to Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time so would recommend that they are reviewed regularly. All changes are effective as and when they are published on the website.
Specific offer restrictions: UK Free delivery on selected products.
*Other exclusions may apply. Details for promotions currently running under - Promotions and discounts section (see below)
Intellectual property & content: All trademarks, logos, images and content remain the property of The Sticker House Limited and/or its affiliates, licensors or suppliers. You are not permitted to reproduce, duplicate or manipulate any of the content and/or images without the explicit consent of The Sticker House Limited.
All information displayed on this website (verbal or written) is for guidance only and is provided in good faith and without warranty, and although every effort has been made to ensure all the product details, descriptions & prices are correct they are for guidance purposes only and not binding.
Every effort is made to ensure that the colour and design of the product appear as accurately as possible, however the actual colours you will see can vary depending on your computer/screen equipment and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the goods on delivery will reflect the colour on your computer. Therefore, we would highly recommend that all customers use our sampling service to check the colours prior to placing any order.
Any links from this site are for convenience purposes only and should not be deemed as an endorsement for the products or services therewith. The Sticker House Limited shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage arising from the use of the information contained within this site or in any linked sites.
Terms of Sale: All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. When placing an order with The Sticker House Limited you must be over 18 years of age, be legally capable of entering into a binding contract and possess a valid credit, debit card or PayPal account acceptable to us. Please be aware that your card will be debited immediately at the end of the checkout process. Due to how we process your order, once your order has been confirmed we are unable to make changes or cancel an order that has been dispatched.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice receipt. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
If you purchase from our online store, you will pay the UK prices.
Any orders that are received from outside of the UK may be subject to import tax and custom charges. We are not responsible for any additional import tax and custom charges. Should the customer fail to pay the necessary taxation, any costs incurred for shipping, recovering and destroying items will be deducted from any refunds that are offered.
Unfortunately we do not know the condition of your furniture or your wall before you apply the sticker/decal, so we are not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your furniture or wall.
Promotions and Discount Codes: Promotion codes promoted by The Sticker House Limited entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.thestickerhouse.co.uk and other relevant domains owned and operated by The Sticker House Limited. To utilise your promotion code, click the "GOT A DISCOUNT CODE?" button on the basket page and enter the specific code. Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time. Promotion codes are only valid on www.thestickerhouse.co.uk for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, US or Australian dollars. Payment by Euros, US or Australian dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the drop down location selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage. Email promotions are intended for web use only and may not be reflected in shops and other outlets.
Unless otherwise stated:
Discount codes must be entered at the checkout for the discount to apply
Only one discount code can be used per transaction
UK free or discounted delivery offers exclude Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands
Discount codes may be offered to account holders from time to time and may only be used when purchasing through the account from which they were offered. Promotional discount codes may also be offered in respect of any, or specific products or purchases made on the website and we reserve the right to withdraw them without prior notice. Discount codes may not be combined with any other sales, coupons or discount codes. Discount codes MUST be entered at the time of purchase on the view cart page, and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Our Liability: We recommend that you check the products for defects or discrepancies as soon as possible. Store your new products flat to allow the material to uncurl from the packaging tube. Please follow the instructions provided with your order as these are specific to your matertail. If you find a defect or discrepancy in the products, or suffer loss or damage that is a foreseeable result of us failing to use reasonable care and skill, please let us know as soon as you become aware of the relevant issue. You should then take reasonable steps to minimise the damage or loss you may suffer. For example, if you find the sticker does not match the sticker you had ordered, you should stop and tell us about the problem and not stick the wrong sticker down.
We will not be liable to you (or any other user of our website) for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use or inability to use our website or reliance on the content displayed on the website.
We supply products (including any free samples provided with your order) for domestic and private use. On this basis, you agree not to use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict our liability.
Some of the products we sell to you may come with a manufacturer's guarantee. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the products. If you are a consumer, a manufacturer's guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
CUSTOM/BESPOKE ORDERS: If you have requested a custom/bespoke order a quote will be sent using the measurements you provide. Please note custom/bespoke orders are non-fundable and might carry an additional print and artwork/design fee. You are responsible for providing us with the correct size and information. A low-res PDF will be provided for you to approve. No orders will be dispatched without cleared funds.
- Only one discount code can be used per transaction
- Use code 'BLACKFRIDAY23' at checkout
- Valid from Thursday 16th November 2023 until Friday 1st December 2023 at 11:59pm
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discount codes
- Excludes Postage and Packaging
- Excludes Custom Sizing Orders (not personalised)
- Excludes Gift Cards
COMPETITIONS: When we run a competition the following T&C's apply.
When purchasing a Gift Card or using a Gift Card you will need to make the purchase through www.thestickerhouse.co.uk and you agree to be bound by the Customer Terms above and also to be bound by the special conditions relating to Gift Cards below.
How to purchase and redeem Gift Cards
- When purchasing a Gift Card from www.thestickerhouse.co.uk you will receive an email containing the Gift Card code. This will be dispatched via email to the designated email account as soon as payment for the email Gift Card has been cleared.
- We do not offer Physical Gift Cards.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the delivery email address entered is correct. We cannot be responsible for the incorrect delivery of Gift Cards due to an error by a customer (such as a mis-typed email address).
- Gift Cards are only available for purchase in pounds sterling using a credit, debit card or using PayPal.
- When redeeming a Gift Card the unique code stated on the email Gift Card will need to be entered at the checkout.
- The holder of a Gift Card can only redeem the value against us via our website. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed through any other website we are associated with.
- If the goods purchased total less than the value of the Gift Card, any remaining Gift Card balance will be held on the same gift card code.
- If credit under a Gift Card is insufficient for us to meet the full cost of the goods purchased the balance must be paid by credit or debit card when the Gift Card is redeemed. You cannot redeem a Gift Card and make a PayPal payment in the same purchase.
- Our Customer Terms shall apply regarding the purchase of goods or services regardless of whether you redeemed a Gift Card as part of the purchasing process.
- By purchasing and/or redeeming a Gift Card you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The Customer Terms on the Site shall apply to Gift Cards. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the Customer Terms and these General Gift Card terms and conditions or Gift Card terms and conditions featured on a Gift Card, the General Gift Card terms and conditions and Gift Card terms and conditions featured on a Gift Card (as applicable) shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the Customer Terms shall also apply to these General Gift Card terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards are an arrangement between you and us or the Gift Card holder and not the sellers using notonthehighstreet.com. Sellers do not directly accept Gift Cards as payment for any goods and services sold on the Site and we will pay the Sellers a cash sum equivalent to the value of the Gift Card redeemed against us. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed on the individual websites of any Sellers on www.mypayroom.co.uk
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- The maximum value of Gift Cards that can be purchased in any one order is £500.
- One or more Gift Cards can be redeemed against a single order.
- We cannot be held responsible for Gift Cards that cannot be delivered due to the recipient's spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox, any other factors outside of our control or incorrect physical address.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue/purchase.
- Gift Cards are provided and operated by The Sticker House Limited
- We reserve the right to amend these Gift Card: special terms and conditions and General Gift Card terms and conditions at any time without notice and may take appropriate action, including the cancellation of a Gift Card if, in our absolute discretion, we deem such action necessary.